Start Your Book Now
Want to Write Your Life Story but Not Sure How to Start?
You may not be a writer. You may have many ideas but not sure HOW to start?
This Memoir Masterclass is simple and easy to follow. Make a cuppa, give yourself an hour, and do the practical exercises.
You will come away with a chapter outline and a clearer vision for your story.
In this Memoir Masterclass you will learn:
- Different types of life story and where yours fits under the umbrella term of life story
- Creative ways to present a life story
- Understand how your WHY is crucial to every stage of the writing process
- How to conduct your own Book Planning Session
- Understand WHAT makes a good book and how you can turn yours into one
- What to consider BEFORE you even start writing your book
- How to identify your theme
- How to create chapter outlines.
- How to start writing
Why Trust Leeza?
She Writes Cool Books!
She Mixes with Cool People & Loves Inspiring Others!
What Other People Say
"Working with Leeza has opened my eyes to a new way of seeing and ultimately, writing. Her attention to flow and structure is impeccable and her grasp of the story theme is faultless...I am grateful that I trusted my instincts to work with Leeza."
Carole-Ann Grant-Smith - Sydney
Author of Creating Sparks That Last, Sweeping Through the Milky Way, Captain Blinky Sails the Seas