WANT TO WRITE A BOOK BUT NOT SURE HOW?
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH
A lack of knowledge and/or confidence stops most people from writing or achieving their goals. Having someone to help and guide you along the way, will help you start and finish your book without the stress.
What makes me a little different to other writing mentors is that I offer writing expertise combined with experience.
I have a Masters in Creative Writing degree, extensive personal development training and life experience. I have a strong connection with people who have difficult or challenging stories they want to write, or people who want to help others through their stories.
I’d like to share what I have learnt along the way, to make your life easier.
What's Holding You Back?
You don't consider yourself a writer?
You don't know how to start, or structure your ideas?
You're confused about your style, voice and how you will tell your story?
You're worried about what you can say about other people in your life?
You're worried about what other people might think?
You are procrastinating and feel frustrated because you don’t know who to trust with your story?
Here's how I can help you
Book in a FREE 30 minute Chat
Not sure if you're ready, or HOW I can help you?
Book in a chat with me so I can give you clarity and direction.
There's no obligation to work with me.
Sometimes a little guidance is all you need to get your book writing project going.
1:1 Book Planning Session AUD $595
Mini Mentoring Session - For people who have an idea but haven't written anything yet
If you need some guidance to get started, my Book Planning Session will help you. We will discuss what you want to achieve with your story which will affect how you write your book.
What you'll get:
- Initial Questionnaire so we can avoid wasting time
- Consultation and Mentoring personalised to suit your needs and goals
- Analysis of your target market and comparative books
- Brainstorming Session to organise your ideas
- Develop your ideas into a coherent structure and form
- Help with Chapter outlines
- Develop writing confidence and a passion for telling your story
- Action plan and writing schedule to help you get organised
- Continued support through my private Virtual Writers’ Facebook group
Read & Review
For a Partial or Full Manuscript
Starts at AUD $375+
What you'll get:
- Send what you have written so far and I will read and critique your work
- I'll write a report advising how to improve or continue with your story
- You will get advice on structure, flow, language usage, theme or message, repetition and basic grammar
- Please note this is NOT a detailed structural edit with track changes and not a copy edit or proofread
- However, I will give you information on how to improve your writing in my report
- Ongoing support in my private Facebook group, Virtual Writers’ Group
STRUCTURAL EDIT - For a Complete Manuscript
There are various stages of the writing and editing process...
- Structural edit (which is what I do)
- Copy edit = edits grammar, punctuation, spelling etc
- Proofread = final check
Send in your completed manuscript for a full structural edit complete with Track Changes. I check your structure, voice, style, themes, flow of your story, story-arc (plot) language usage, repetition, and redundancies. This takes a lot of time and effort but is well worth it if you want to produce a quality book. A structural edit is a process where it may take two passes to get the structure perfect before a copy edit or proofread.
Memory to Memoir Writing Course
(How to Write, Edit, Publish & Market your Life Story, Family Story or Self-Help Book)
I’m excited to offer you my Memory to Memoir – With 8 Weeks of Live Mentoring. The course will be launched on Wednesday 12th August 2020 and commence on Monday 24th of August.
This course will guide you through every step of the writing, editing and publishing process. It deals with all aspects of writing your life story as an autobiography, memoir, family story and is useful for people wanting to write a Self-Help Book.
You get access to an online portal with videos, resources, a workbook, 6 weeks of Live Mentoring, and a private Facebook group where I can support you on your journey. Work at your own pace on the online portal with the added benefit of weekly live support.
Or, if you want more personalised service, I have a few mentoring spots available in my one on one Write Your Memoir - 3 Month Mentoring Program.
You get all the benefits of the Writing Course plus a Book Planning Session and you can send your work in fortnightly for a structural edit and feedback.
Write Your Memoir - 3 Month Mentoring Program
3 Month Guided Writing Program
What you get:
- Access to the Memory to Memoir- How to Write & Publish Your Life Story Writing Course
- Book Planning Session 1:1
- Fortnightly submission of your work for feedback
- Fortnightly 1:1 Session with me
- Access to a private Facebook group for extra support
START WRITING YOUR STORY NOW
Get your free Guide & Checklist