I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE GOING THROUGH
A lack of knowledge and/or confidence stops most people from writing or achieving their goals. Having someone to help and guide you along the way, will help you start and finish your book without the stress.
WHAT MAKES ME A LITTLE DIFFERENT TO OTHER WRITING MENTORS OR BLOGGERS, IS THAT I OFFER WRITING EXPERTISE COMBINED WITH EXPERIENCE.
I have a Masters in Communication – Creative Writing degree, extensive personal development training and life experience. I have a strong connection with people who have difficult or challenging stories they want to write or people who want to help others and change the world!
I’d like to share what I have learnt along the way, to make your life easier.
Below are some things that may be holding you back.
Wonder whether you can even write?
Not sure how to structure your ideas?
Confused about your style, voice and how you will tell your story?
Worried about what you can say about other people in your life?
Worried about what other people might think?
Procrastinating and feel frustrated because you don’t know who to contact?
Here's how I can help you
Memory to Memoir – Write & Publish Your Life Story
(e-course and Writing Circle)
I’m excited to offer you my Memory to Memoir – Write & Publish Your Life Story e-course & Writing Circle which will guide you through every step of the writing, editing and publishing process. It deals with all aspects of writing your life story as an autobiography, memoir, family story and is useful for people wanting to write a Self-Help Book as well.
You get the bonus of guidance through my private Facebook group where I can support you on your journey. Soak up the information and work at your own pace or join me for a few coaching spots available in my Writing Circle.
Consultation with Leeza AUD $99
1:1 consultation via phone or Skype.
I’m happy to answer any of your writing, editing or publishing questions.
Sometimes a little guidance is all you need to get your book writing project going.
Read & Review (Structural Edit) AUD $199+
Pricing depends on number of pages
What you'll get:
- Send what you have written so far and I will give you a quote basing my review on structure, flow, language usage, theme or message, redundancies or repetition
- I will write a critique or a report advising how to improve or continue with your story
- Please note this is a structural edit and not a copy or proofread
- However, I will give you information on how to improve your writing
- Analysis of Comparative Texts
- We can have a phone/Skype consultation for 1 hour should you want further clarification
- Ongoing support in my private Facebook group, Virtual Writers’ Group
The price starts from AUD $199 as it takes time to read, review, write up a critique and have a follow-up call. The quote depends on the number of words you submit. Please note this is not a close edit with Track Changes but an initial structural edit for a partially completed manuscript.
3 STAGES OF EDITING
There are various stages of the writing and editing process...
- Structural edit (which is what I do)
- Copy edit = edits grammar, punctuation, spelling etc
- Proofread = final check
1:1 Book Planning Session AUD $599
For people who have an idea but haven't written anything yet
If you need some guidance to get started, my Book Planning Session will help you. We will discuss what you want to achieve with your story which will affect how you write your book.
What you'll get:
- Initial Questionnaire so we can avoid wasting time
- Consultation and Mentoring personalised to suit your needs and goals
- Analysis of your target market and comparative books
- Brainstorming Session to organise your ideas
- Develop your ideas into a coherent structure and form
- Help with Chapter outlines
- Develop writing confidence and a passion for telling your story
- Action plan and writing schedule to help you get organised
- Continued support through my private Virtual Writers’ Facebook group
Memory to Memoir Mentoring Program
3 Month Guided Writing Program
What you get:
- The Memory to Memoir – How to Write & Publish Your Life Story e-course
- Access to Writing Circle
- Book Planning Session 1:1
- Fortnightly submission of your work for feedback (general critique, not track changes)
- Unlimited email support
- Access to a private Facebook group for extra support
START WRITING YOUR STORY NOW
Get your free Guide & Checklist